Holiday Crafts with YKRA Kids: Paper ornaments from our wrapping paper
But in case you don’t want to put it on your walls, instead of throwing it out to the trash, we came up with some ideas on how to make Holiday ornaments from it!
What you need:
- YKRA wrapping paper or any used paper
- YKRA stickers (you can use anything circular or rectangular as a template)
- The ribbon from the YKRA hangtag
Steps: We’re going to show you 3 different ornaments: star, ball, and pine tree
1.Use the rectangle sticker as a template. Draw and cut out 7 rectangles from the wrapping paper.
2. Fold it according to the photo. Don’t forget to glue every fold!
3. You have 7 folded parts, now you have to glue them together from 1 to 7 as you see on the image.
4. When it’s done, make a hole into the top of the star and thread the ribbon through.
1. Use the circle sticker as a template. Draw and cut out at least 3 (we recommend 8) circles from the wrapping paper.
2. Fold the circles in half.
3. Glue the circles together at the halves.
4. Before gluing the last circle, put the ribbon in the middle.
5. Glue the last circle in, and you’re done!
1. Use the rectangle sticker as a template. Draw and cut out at least 3 circles from the wrapping paper.
2. Fold one rectangle in half, draw a pine tree’s half on it, and then cut it out. You have your pine tree template now.
3. Use the pine tree template and draw more pine trees on the other rectangles, then cut them out.
4. Fold the pine trees in half.
5. Glue the pine trees together at the halves.
6. Before the last pine tree, put the ribbon in the middle.
7. Glue the last pine tree in, and Voila!